J.K. Plastics LLC was founded in 1978 by husband and wife team, John and Carol Krupa. Our founder started his career in plastics in 1959 after a Honorable discharge from the U.S. Army. His focus was in color matching, production, and inspection. He eventually rose to the quoting department. But he had a desire to start his own company.
Starting with one machine, “can do” attitude and hard work, the company prospered. In a few years more machinery was added, as was an addition to the original building. Early 80s saw more machines, at the time, the largest for the company. Requirements saw another expansion for warehousing. Early 2000s saw the purchase of the largest machine, a 300 ton. Since that time, J.K. Plastics LLC has been refining and expanding the product line.
We currently operate 8 injection molding machines ranging from 22 ton up to 300 ton. Over 7500 square feet for manufacturing and 9,000 square feet for warehousing.
Mr. Krupa still oversees day to day operations of the company.